Our architectural fire rated doors help you achieve building code requirements while maintaining the beautiful appearance of flush wood doors; with no compromise to safety.
Custom sizing based on your door schedule
Positive & negative pressure
Can be certified for positive or neutral pressure, as per your requirements
Choose from paint grade, stain grade veneer (natural, reconstituted, engineered), or plastic laminate
Available in 45, 60, and 90 minute ratings (our RK6000 and RK7000 collection can be certified for 20 minutes) (design restrictions apply)
In-house finishing options available
Clear lacquer finish, custom stain to match a control sample, or paint colour finish
RK Fire Rated Doors
- Manufactured with a premium grade non-combustible composite mineral core
- Built based on a thorough review of door hardware requirements (blocking added where necessary)
- Mimics the beautiful appearance of flush wood doors in your project
- Manufactured with North American materials only
- Typically manufactured with lower-grade agrifiber core
- No reinforcement blocking
- Variation in appearance against non-rated doors in your project
- Manufactured with international materials
Paint Grade HDF
Factory Painted HDF
Plain sliced or quarter sliced
Virtually any plastic laminate, we work with leading brands including Wilsonart, Formica, Arborite, Pionite
Custom work is our speciality.
RK Doors is able to source specialty, reconstituted, and engineered veneers for your project. Sketch face capabilities are also available. Contact our door experts to get started!
Give us a knock and we’ll be happy to help.
Get in touch with us today and let’s build your dream doors together.