The RK7000 collection offers endless possibilities – choose from wood veneered doors with deep, rich wood grains; or plastic-laminate faced doors.
Custom sizing based on your door schedule
Various core options available
High density particleboard core standard, LSL core, lightweight core, or honeycomb core available
Choose from various veneer species (natural, reconstituted, engineered), or plastic laminate
Choose a veneer orientation and matching technique as well as custom grooves, in-lays and lite openings
20 minute fire rating available
Infinite hardware machining capabilities
Leverages our state-of-the-art CNC machinery
In-house finishing options available
Clear lacquer factory finish, or custom stain to match a control sample
FSC/LEED Certified options available
- Minimum 3” structural composite lumber top and bottom rails
- Structural composite lumber inner stile reinforcement
- Solid hardwood edging
- AA grade veneer only, custom faces spliced in-house from raw veneer
- Veneer is pressed to core components with crossband, to prevent telegraphing
- Customize door construction based on your needs
- Manufactured with premium North American materials only
- 1” top and bottom rails
- No inner stile
- Laminated or veneered edges
- Out-sourced stock veneer faces, no design flexibility, often B grade or lower
- Veneer is not completely crossbanded to core components
- Customized door construction not available
- Manufactured with international materials
Plain sliced or quarter sliced
Virtually any plastic laminate, we work with leading brands including Wilsonart, Formica, Arborite, Pionite
Custom work is our speciality.
RK Doors is able to source specialty, reconstituted, and engineered veneers for your project. Sketch face capabilities are also available. Contact our door experts to get started!
Give us a knock and we’ll be happy to help.
Get in touch with us today and let’s build your dream doors together.